* Please note, my office will be closed August 1st to 20th for holidays. Email and phone messages will be returned when I am back in the office.*
I see individuals and couples experiencing:
- Difficulty coping with life’s challenges
- Grief and loss
- Parenting concerns
- Family or relationship problems
- Life transitions
- Self-esteem issues
- Marital/relationship issues
- Historical or current abuse
My counselling style is focused on helping clients discover their own resources and solutions. I use an integrative counselling approach – which means I draw from many different theories and techniques to help promote change with my clients. I use a collaborative approach with clients to help individuals and couples reach their goals. My clients find me warm and empathic while using practical and common sense approaches to everyday problems.
I offer group or individual clinical supervision and case consultation to professionals and students either in person or by phone. I conduct presentations for corporate and community groups on a variety of counselling related topics including; promoting anti-violence, abuse awareness and risk assessment, and critical incident stress management.